I have been using this infused oil for a year now and am loving all of the benefits. The hemp oil comes from a farm in Manitoba where it is grown organically and pressed to make a high protein oil rich of essential fatty acids. The bamboo is then infused into it making a unique magical product unlike anything on the market.
Please refrigerate the oil for the longest shelf life.
benefits and use – external
Massage is great for stimulating the body. It aids in increasing circulation and rejuvenating the skin. Massage is also great for the scalp. It stimulates hair growth by bringing vital nutrients to the surface where the hair follicles are located. The bamboo infused hemp oil is the perfect addition to this regimin. A small amount of this oil goes a long way so start with a few drops and add more as needed.
- fatty acids present in hemp oil combined with the silica in bamboo can be used as a conditioner for the scalp or moisturizer for the skin, this is especially good during the dry winter months when the skin can become dry and the hair brittle
- the high protein content in hemp strengthens the hair
- topical use of hemp oil with bamboo can be used on burns, skin irritations, eczema, and in healing tatoos
- unlike the chemically laden shampoos, conditioners, and skin care products this is 100% organic with no additives – so no stress on the liver
- hemp oil with bamboo acts as an anti-inflammatory and contains anti-oxidants
- hemp oil makes a great massage oil – healing sore muscles
benefits and use – internal
First things first there is much confusion over the difference between hemp and marijuana. This product is safe for everyone to use and is not a drug. Here is a link about the safety of using hemp products if you are concerned with THC levels. http://nutiva.com/documents/THCStudySummary.pdf Hemp oil has amazing benefits that are unique to this seed. Combining it with bamboo accentuates the benefits of both ingredients. You can use hemp oil as a replacement for olive oil in foods, dressings, and smoothies. I recommend not heating it to preserve the highest nutritional value. For the best results take 2-4 tsp a day.
- hemp oil has highest amount of fatty acids of any plant, these EFA’s cannot be produced by the body and play a big role in preventing diseases such as cancer, heart disease, arthritis, and high blood pressure
- EFA’s are essential for a healthy brain and nervous system
- vegan alternative for fish oil (without the worry of toxins)
- natural anti-inflammatory
- EFA’s in hemp oil shown to heal ulcers
- lubricates joints and reduces swelling – this hemp oil with bamboo is one of the best products on the market for joint pain and arthritis
- high silica content
- contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, and E
- high levels of chlorophyll
- it is a complete protein